The number one instrument for contamination control
NT200 is the first choice for your alpha/beta counting needs. With an optimal combination of high performance and userfriendly operation the NT200 is a real timesaver. It makes fast and accurate measurements whether you place it out in the plant, in a central laboratory or in a vehicle.
NT200 Main features
• Industrial strength alpha/beta counter with laboratory quality
• High detector efficiency and low background gives short measuring times
• Permanently filled proportional detector, no counting gas required
• Optimised for smear (wipe) samples/air samples with display in contamination units, activity or counts.
• Compact design using pass-through sample drawer with two holders
• Very bright and clear display
• Standalone design, no PC needed for operation or calibration
• Built-in printer
• Automatic detection of alpha in beta mode (auto-alpha)
• Automatic background compensation with separate background detector
• Very easy to decontaminate
• Easy to change mode between smear sample and air sample
• Measuring starts by pushing the sample drawer into measuring position.
• Measurement does not start unless the sample is fully in position.
Read more about NT200: